|Remove Bed Bugs From Home|
1. Identify The Bed Bug Problem
4. Removing The Bed Bugs
- Use non-chemical solutions first
- Heat treating infested clothes is a first; place effected clothes, sheets and other washables into a heavy was cycle and dry on high heat for at least 30 minutes.
- Cold treatment works too – if you have a cold enough deep freezer (0 degrees F), leaving effected items in that temperature for four days will work as well.
- Next, use pesticides. Follow EPA-registered pesticides and their labels for the most effective treatment. Foggers are great, but handle them with as much care as possible and schedule a time for the act.
- Your pesticide must mention bed bugs for it to be effective.